Spezielles, Länder-Übergreifendes zum Reisen auf eigenen oder gemieteten Rädern: Lifestyle, Bürokratie, Technik, KFZ, Ausrüstung, Carnet de Passage, KFZ-Versicherungen, Vorbereitungen ... Fragen, Tipps und Hinweise - möglichst einzelthematisch
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
After almost two years on the road, our trip through the Americas is coming slowly to an end. The near future is going to bring some big changes to us, so unfortunately we can not keep our beloved expedition vehicle and need to say good bye.
The van is in great shape (beside a few cosmetic scars) and served us very well over the last few years. We professionally built it from the ground up, invested well over US$ 30k and a year of work to make it to one of a kind expedition van in its category.
There is almost no rust as it has never seen salt in the winter. Compare to other vehicles it is also very economical and it is no problem at all to find spare parts in the Americas. With the low range gear box, four-wheel-drive and the compact outside dimensions we went everywhere we want and the Turbo-Diesel made it easy to drive even in high-elevation.
Having instant hot water for a shower (or washing dishes) and an interior heater made a huge difference in the cold climate. The extra tank for Diesel gave us the opportunity to drive far into the wild where no fuel was available. Of course a reliable compressor fridge saved us the day in the hot climate. Interior space is plenty to dwell during bad weather.
We are selling the van as a complete travelling package. That means everything (beside our personal belongings) is included. From tons of spare parts, a full box of tools, recovery gear, to the entire camping equipment and kitchen supplies. All you need is your backpack and you can start your trip of a lifetime as well.
Our trip is going to end around May/June 2013 in Chile or Argentina. We are still flexible and would adjust our plans to the arrival time/location of the new owner.
Price: 13500 Euro
To contact us either reply to this thread or use the contact form on our website.
You can find more photos here: http://dinoevo.de/gallery/
Find a full list of all the modifications here: http://dinoevo.de/modifications/
- Mitsubishi Delica l300 Star Wagon, RHD
- Year 1994
- 2.5l Turbo Diesel
- Four-Wheel Drive
- 5-Speed Manual
- Low-Range Gearbox
- Limited Slip Differential
- About 168.000 km (104.000 miles) total by the time we end the trip
- Average fuel consumption 11l/100km (21 MPG)
- Canadian (British Columbia) License Plate
Here is an excerpt of the modifications we have done to the van. For a full detailed description please visit our website.
- Espar Hydronic 4 Diesel water & air heater including high-elevation kit
- Elgena 10l hot water tank (heated by engine and Diesel heater)
- Fresh Water Filtration System (Seagull IV X-2KB)
- IBS Dual Battery System incl. Amp-Hour Meter
- Engel MT35 Compressor Fridge
- All around LED lights
- Full interior insulation incl. sound dampening and new headliner
- Lightweight Sleeping Platform
- ARB Built-in Air Compressor with quick-connect
- 3x Lightforce Striker 170 HID (Xenon) fog lights
- 100W Solar Panel + Solar Battery Charger
- 2x almost new batteries
- Snorkel with modified air canister for more airflow
- Spare Tire Carrier
- Extra Backup Lights
- Full size aluminum roof rack
- Full size ARB Awning incl. Mosquito tent
- 2.5″ stainless steel side exhaust
- Trabold Bypass Oil Filter
- 3″ (7 cm) body & suspension lift
- Superwinch manual locking hubs
- Dual piston brake upgrade incl. all braided steel brake hoses
- Front bull bar with skid plate
- Second Aluminum Diesel Tank (55l Stock + 85l Second Tank = range of about 1200 km)
- 235/85R16 (32″) MAXXIS Bighorn MT
- 16×7 alloy rims, custom painted
- Additional Door Locks
- Headlight Covers
- Upgraded and re-arched rear leaf springs + new front torsion bar
- Replaced cooling system (new radiator, hoses, etc)
- Rustproofed with Fluid Film
- Completely rebuilt Injection Pump
- Differential Breather Extension
- Custom hatch door aluminum ladder
- Ähnliche Themen -> Suchen & dort Nachfragen wenn passend
- Letzter Beitrag